INSP is the only organisation conducting research into worldwide street papers. Through our annual members’ survey, we monitor trends among our network.
The information allows us to better support the world’s street paper projects and it is a unique insight into their effectiveness in combating urban poverty.
- 110 street papers in 35 countries
- 10,000 vendors at any one time
- 27,000 vendors over past year
- 23.3 million circulation last year
- 5.8 million readership per edition
- Vendors earned more than £25 million last year
- Street papers are in more than 600 town and cities
- Street papers have supported more than 300,000 vendors over the last two decades