We are seeking a Membership and Communications Manager to lead on our membership support and engagement work, and on all communication and marketing activities, with a focus on increasing engagement, reach and impact.
INSP works to alleviate poverty and build a global movement for social change, leading and supporting a network of street paper organisations in 35 countries worldwide. We provide a range of specialist support, resources and technical assistance to our network, including an international news agency for street papers. We also bring our members together to provide peer-to-peer support, and exchange ideas, resources and best practice.
Outline terms of employment:
- Job title: Membership & Communications Manager
- Reports to: Chief Executive
- Salary: £33,000 per annum (and up to 5% matched contribution to pension).
- Location: INSP staff are currently working from home. When lockdown restrictions ease, this post can be based in our Glasgow office, with remote and flexible working considered.
- Hours of work: Full time (37.5 hours per week). Some early mornings and late nights will be required for member meetings in different time zones. Some long days may be required during events (time off in lieu available).
- Flexibility: We support our employees to work flexibly in line with organisational requirements, and as an inclusive employer we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
- Contract period: Permanent, subject to funding.
- Probationary period: Six months (during which time statutory rights apply).
- Holiday entitlement: Equal to 31 days per year (includes bank holidays) increasing to 34 days after 2 years of service.
- The above are outline terms only, and a full statement of employment particulars will be issued to the successful candidate.
- Membership & Communications Manager Job Description and Person Specification
Deadline for applications: Wednesday 2nd June at 12 noon (UK time)
- Send a CV plus a covering letter (summarising how skills and experience relate to the role). Please include any links to relevant work. Send applciation to INSP Chief Executive Maree Aldam – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please download our Equality and diversity monitoring form here and upload the completed form here. (Please do not send the completed form with your application).
- First round interviews (conducted over Zoom) week commencing 14th June (TBC). Applicants invited to interview will also be asked to complete a task to assist us in assessing ability and understanding of INSP’s work.
- Second round interviews week commencing 21st June (TBC).
Click here for job description and person spec.